Naruto 2000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 2000

Naruto 2000 is a naruto rpg forum. It is based on 2000 years after naruto. The first 20 people to join can revive any clan or person they wish. Add your amount of money you have in signature. Everyone starts out with 3k.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Janjuu Neko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tayuya

Tayuya

Janjuu Neko Empty
PostSubject: Janjuu Neko   Janjuu Neko Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Name: Janjuu Neko
Village: sunagakure (Sand Villige... of DEATH! no jk ^^ thats in California silly! omg. see what happens when im tired! X.x *pulls self away from computer... somehow* )
Apperence:
Janjuu Neko Tobari
Biography: shortly after birth the two tailed bijuu nekomata was sealed inside her. the kage immediately planned to make her a shinobi. despite her jinchuriki status setback, she still managed to make a few friends from her carefree personality. but on her 8th birthday the nekomata took over unsuspectedly and rampaged. when she learned of what she had done, she was shocked and ashamed. she isolated herself and tried to think of some way to make herself helpful and not just a killer. already naturally good at her wind-element chakra, she practiced medical ninjutsu for 5 years. hoping that helping others now, could make up for what she did before, she allowed herself to open up again, but nekomata rampaged again 2 years after. Terrified of herself, she ran away from sunagakure. she now wanders around looking for a purpose, but never allowing herself to get too close to someone, afraid of the consequenses.
Clan: none
Jutsu: wind chakra, medical chakra, nibi chakra

Last edited by Janjuu Neko on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

Janjuu Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janjuu Neko   Janjuu Neko Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:07 pm

1. Put the village name in english and chnage it to one of the ones in the forum
2.Approved.
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Janjuu Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janjuu Neko   Janjuu Neko Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:12 pm

u know what dude. im so freaking tired right now. long day. X.x i'll decide if i want this character or not. it sounds REALLY crazy to me right now so i'll see what i think about it tomorrow o.O like the hell i know how to RP as a medical ninja! Dx i think i just should have just gone with hyuuga. -_- ya, expect editing tomorow. nite!

Last edited by Janjuu Neko on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

Janjuu Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janjuu Neko   Janjuu Neko Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Shocked ok...
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Janjuu Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janjuu Neko   Janjuu Neko Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:28 pm

delete this idiocy. -_- please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janjuu Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janjuu Neko   Janjuu Neko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Janjuu Neko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto 2000 :: Registration :: Character Registration-
Jump to: