Naruto 2000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 2000

Naruto 2000 is a naruto rpg forum. It is based on 2000 years after naruto. The first 20 people to join can revive any clan or person they wish. Add your amount of money you have in signature. Everyone starts out with 3k.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

April Event

Go down 
+2
Sasuke Uchiha
Kimimaro Kaguya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

April Event Empty
PostSubject: April Event   April Event Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:40 pm

The event for april will be a Sound 5 and Akatsuki rampage. They will be hunting down each and every village in search of killing and capture demons. Be ready because we are goign to need mroe users to host this event. So tell your friends and advertise on other sites.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Satoosa
Sasuke Uchiha

April Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Event   April Event Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:58 am

I Think 3 Satoosa could be plenty enough but the more the merier
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

April Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Event   April Event Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:18 am

remind me what satoosa means agian...
Back to top Go down
eclair

eclair

April Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Event   April Event Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:51 pm

kage village leader...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Satoosa
Sasuke Uchiha

April Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Event   April Event Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:28 am

No, that is Kage. A Satoosa is the highest Rank but didnt get elected/selected kage
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

April Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Event   April Event Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:41 am

Oook...
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

April Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Event   April Event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:08 pm

I'll take care of the event sence Kimimaro hasn't logged on in awhile. So who wants to be the Satoosas?

Name:
Village your gonning to attack, or you can just team on one:
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

April Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Event   April Event Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:51 pm

ok dude, what i think kimmimaro meant was that the satoosas and the kages(which are already set when someone makes a bio) protect the villages and the demons from the sound 5 and the akatsuki, whom are working together
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

April Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Event   April Event Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:23 pm

hmm. I see, I geuss this should be a fair fight...
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

April Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Event   April Event Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:51 pm

more or less, depending on the sercumstances
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

April Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Event   April Event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:21 pm

I contacted Kimi, and thats not how the event goes. its sort of a free for all. except that the sound 5 and akauski will be everywhere attacking anywhere. but the kages and whatnot will be able to protect too.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

April Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Event   April Event Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:44 am

Kages a satoosa protect evrywhere and all the demons while all thye akatsuki and sound 5 aqnd me will attack everyone and capture the demons.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

April Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Event   April Event Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:35 am

Let them try
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

April Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Event   April Event Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:24 pm

....The event is over, come out of hiding...
*EVENT CLOSED*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

April Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Event   April Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April Event
Page 1 of 1