Naruto 2000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 2000

Naruto 2000 is a naruto rpg forum. It is based on 2000 years after naruto. The first 20 people to join can revive any clan or person they wish. Add your amount of money you have in signature. Everyone starts out with 3k.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protection Mission

Go down 
+2
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Kimimaro Kaguya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:03 pm

A girl is waiting for naruto. She satnds agianst the door waiting angerly.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:27 pm

(wait where is she going again?)
"Hello ma'am, should I assume that you are the person I am to guard and protect?"
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:32 pm

(She is staying where she is...)

She looks at you and looks annoyed. "What ever.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:17 pm

(ok?)
"Well, where would you like to go right now ma'am?" I ask politely[obviously].
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:19 pm

She looks at him very annoyed. "Just don't get in my way."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:55 pm

"Yes ma'am."
Thoughts to Self(will be know in the future as TTS):"Wow, she's going to be a tough one."
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:07 pm

She goes inside the castle and runs upstairs locking the door.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:13 pm

I didn't like the look of that, "Multi-shadow clone jutsu!" I made about 20 clones who all boosted me up to a window, which was unlocked and I climbed in, I released the jutsu, and went to go find the girl.
It took about 5 minutes with all of my clones but I finally found her hiding in a small book room, behind a bookshelf.
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:48 pm

The dummy fals to the ground and a watermelon as the head rolls out as the girl is outside.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:24 pm

This girl was serious and now, so am I. I used multi-shadow clone jutsu again, now I surround the real her with about 200 clones, "Do you give up now?" I plead hoping she will give up so I can finish my mission but obviously, it wasn't that easy.
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:48 pm

A sudden crack is heard from the fores and a pack of 5 wolves run at you barking rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:14 pm

I dispatched 10 of my clones to handle this, 5 rasengans should be more than enough to handle some wolfs.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:03 pm

*They are faster then your clones, swiftly dodging the clones by drawing back and quickly bite the clones, which makes them disappear*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:04 pm

I stood,surprised, all of me then used byakugan, I see that the wolfs were controlled by a person hiding behind the trees, I then consider my options, 1.) I can take the girl and run, 2.)I can attempt to attack and hopefully eliminate the person that is controling the wolves, or 3.) I can attack the wolfs, and hope I can kill them, I decided on #2, the real me, with about 20 clones following me, goes toward the person behind the trees pretending that I can't see him/her.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:11 am

The guy behind the tree comes out of hiding and summons 10 more wolves that are charging at you and your clones.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:17 am

I rethought my options again and came up with the same options, just then I got an idea, this time, I chose #1, I got 10 of my clones with the girl behind a clutter of trees, then the clones all transformed into the girl, the real me and 17 of my clones take the real girl while the rest of my clones split evenly with the cloned girls and we split up.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:21 am

As you were cloning the girl the wolf-man was called the already cloned wolves out and surrounded you before you could leave with roughly 300 wolves.(you have nowhere to go) *all of the wolves glow a bright red color and they all shoot fireballs at you and your clones*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:56 am

I didn't expect to be pushed this far but since I am...me and my clones all activate our cursed seal at level 4 and draw power from our Kyuubi's, all of the me's turn into the 4 tailed fox, we all shoot super condensed chakra at every direction(since we formed a small circle inside your larger circle of wolves) one of the shots went throught the wolves and straight at the person, catching him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:38 pm

A wlkf from behind you suddenly bites the real you as it can smell the scent of the real one.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:21 pm

(ignoring your post)
Hoping to have at least knock him out(which I did or you can make him die and give me 7k Twisted Evil ) I do the same trick again with the 11 girls and the separate me's going separate ways, this time, there were no wolves to stop me.
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 am

Mission done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Protection Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Mission   Protection Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection Mission
Page 1 of 1