Naruto 2000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 2000

Naruto 2000 is a naruto rpg forum. It is based on 2000 years after naruto. The first 20 people to join can revive any clan or person they wish. Add your amount of money you have in signature. Everyone starts out with 3k.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shikarumo vs. Anyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Shikarumo vs. Anyone   Shikarumo vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:31 pm

He waits in a dirt field. He stands there with his uniform on. He begins to close his eyes and concentrate.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Shikarumo vs. Anyone   Shikarumo vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:38 pm

*sky walks in the dirt arena* "hmm, sunny day."
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

PostSubject: Re: Shikarumo vs. Anyone   Shikarumo vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:39 pm

He begins to run at you with blinding speed.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Shikarumo vs. Anyone   Shikarumo vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:40 pm

(its still not blinding speed for me) * I wait, doing multiple handsigns, ready for the attack*
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

PostSubject: Re: Shikarumo vs. Anyone   Shikarumo vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:44 pm

( Dude stop being stupid..) He does 1 hand sign as his shadow moves on the ground toward you.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Shikarumo vs. Anyone   Shikarumo vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:48 pm

(im way faster then him, its not hard to imagine a kage faster then a chunnin.) * I finish off with a tiger hand seal* " Rai Bunshin "
*(Lightning Clone Technique) The lightning clone is actually a ball of electricity in side a normal clone because the user's chakra sustains the lightning the clone can sustain limited amounts of damage and can also shock its opponent. I clone 10 of myself and charge at you*
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

PostSubject: Re: Shikarumo vs. Anyone   Shikarumo vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:53 pm

He grins and jumps into the air making his shadow grabs all of the clones trapping them in shadow possession.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Shikarumo vs. Anyone   Shikarumo vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:55 pm

Sad *The clones stay there, frozen, doing everything you do as a mirror image.*
*they all laugh*
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

PostSubject: Re: Shikarumo vs. Anyone   Shikarumo vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:59 pm

I grin as do more hand signs making a shadow sword and he sword stabs ech clone going through it leaving only you.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Shikarumo vs. Anyone   Shikarumo vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:08 pm

*i make hand signs, and wait for you to exicute the last clone because i wasnt even there at the begining.* (but you dont know that because the game wouldnt say that i was hiding)
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

PostSubject: Re: Shikarumo vs. Anyone   Shikarumo vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:09 pm

The clone disappears as I kill everything there. "Come out..."
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Shikarumo vs. Anyone   Shikarumo vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:11 pm

* I end the hand sign with a tiger seal, a large wave of thunder comes at you, you cant dodge, or run, its to big.*
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

PostSubject: Re: Shikarumo vs. Anyone   Shikarumo vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:18 pm

I grin as it comes i do hand signs and disappear into a log and apper infront of you kneeing you in the jaw before you can move.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Shikarumo vs. Anyone   Shikarumo vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:09 pm

* I once again, distroyed another clone, whose perpose was to shock you. As you knee him, a shock comes and creeps up through your body. I come out for hiding, i was behind the clone, opon the trees. I walk slowly towards you, open my hands in a rasangan kind of way and poured some chakra into it and mixed it with lightning* "hmm." * the shock has now paralized you, I walk up closer*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikarumo vs. Anyone   Shikarumo vs. Anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shikarumo vs. Anyone
Page 1 of 1