Naruto 2000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 2000

Naruto 2000 is a naruto rpg forum. It is based on 2000 years after naruto. The first 20 people to join can revive any clan or person they wish. Add your amount of money you have in signature. Everyone starts out with 3k.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ragnorok Exam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:45 pm

(....but it would be unfair to use your full speed and power since he's only a genin, so you should give the kid a break!)
I fly backwards into a tree, I flinched as I dropped to the ground. Why was he doing this anyway? I heard from my uncle that in the other villages(namely Konaha), once a genin's sensei deems them worthy of entering the chunin exams, then they automatically get to compete, there were no entry exams, so why was he doing this to me?
(notice that sentences in italics mean thoughts)
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:49 pm

"Stand up once again and move your left hand in a circular motion with your palms facing me and do the same thing with your right hand." I sit down and begin to watch closely. "I'm doing this for your own good."

(I didn't say that because I was reponding to your thoughts)
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:50 pm

"How is this good for me? All you are doing is beating me up with your jonin level powers, minus the jutsus." But none the less I still did as he said.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:19 pm

"I'm preparing you for a chuunin life. Son..." He stands up and throw a rock at you. "Keep rotating your hands so that the rock is blocked when you are doing your circular motion."
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:20 pm

"Son?" I was now thouroughly confused, "Who are you?"
(srry g2g do some hw, be back in about 45 mins)
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:22 pm

"I'm am your father, Now block the rock."
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:44 pm

I focused back on trying to block the rock and this time I suceeded.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:17 pm

"Congratulations...You passed the exams. Just remember that if you add lightning into those motions you can make a lightning shield."
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:00 pm

"Thanks dad! I won't let you down, I promise!" I leave for the actual exam.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:02 pm

I jumped down from the tree I was watching from and land beside Seigaku, "So you've decided to tell him huh?", I say flickering to ragnarok's side, " lets see with he can stand our lightning dragon lv 2...",I do handsigns and summon a 50 feet long lightning dragon with no effort and leap back as he tries to snap at ragnarok.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:08 pm

I jump into the air and pull out my Abyss sword and slice a eye out of the dragon. "Don't.."
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:11 pm

*dragon goes poof* ".. so are you gonna make him do anything else, or is he a chunin now?"
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:12 pm

"He is ready..." (Go to cb.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnorok Exam
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2