Naruto 2000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 2000

Naruto 2000 is a naruto rpg forum. It is based on 2000 years after naruto. The first 20 people to join can revive any clan or person they wish. Add your amount of money you have in signature. Everyone starts out with 3k.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Mission

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:03 pm

He stands there waiting for sky.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:06 pm

*awlks in*
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:09 pm

A group of people surround him grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:11 pm

*throws a kunia at each of them, btw what is the mission?*
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:14 pm

They dodge them easily. They pull out big swords and grin. "We re here to give you a hell of a day."
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:26 pm

*sky looks up* "haha! show me what cha got!" *i send the shock through the srtring that was hidden, attached to the kunias, i spin around and make the strings attack and cut the men, some of them dropped their swords from the pain*
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:30 pm

They all grin as they disappear and are above you in plastic armor."
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:37 pm

"haha!" *i twist my chakra, slowly it turns into a fire ball, i send it spinning even faster! the first starts to split off, at the men above me*
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:40 pm

10 men kick you in the side making you fly before you can do anything making you fall.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:11 pm

*the wind is knocked out of me, i get really mad and send a giant charge of lightning around my body, that blasts the men away. I make a lightning strike, come down on some of the men and cut their throats * "pay back time..." *My eye turned a bright yellow and a aura of lightning surrounds me, but not touching*
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:26 pm

50 other men are behinde yo and throw water on you and 10 other men throw oil on you makiing you really badly hurt and shocking your self. "This is too easy..We can take this kage with just 1 arm."
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:30 am

*That was the last straw. My armour explodes away from me, pushing back all the water and oil, onto the men and killing them, my vampire wings come out of my back and a sudden screech of a bird in the air suprises the men that surrived the attack.* "come to me..." *the bird swoops down, its whole body made of lightning. It joins my very dark blue aura of chakra. Together we look like a bright green figure.*
Back to top Go down
Shikarumo Nara

Shikarumo Nara

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:46 pm

A sudden massive ball of lightning and fire and water and earth and wind flies at you with very fast speeds. (if it hits you game over)
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:21 pm

*Counting the wings of the peregrin, i have 4 wings sticking out of my back in total. I make the peregrin's wings so enormous, it flaps at the ball and the ball explodes. Then, my two wings left me into the sky in one flap. Then, doing hand signs and seals, i send copies of myself in fire, wind, and lightning elements that explodes and sends out a burst of it's element in a 10feet radius.*
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:44 pm

A man covered in water is behind you an dgrabs your neck shocking you rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:47 pm

*He dies from the shock, duh, as i fall to the ground, I shoot the extra lightning out of my body as waste and cover my entire body with the peregrin's wings as i slam into the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:51 pm

The man dies and everyone leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:52 pm

*they're smart. The wings explode outward, and sends a barrier of yellow chakra around me.* "hmm."
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:20 pm

the money is on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:23 pm

* I pick it up, 7k*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healing Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Mission   Healing Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Mission
Page 1 of 1