Naruto 2000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 2000

Naruto 2000 is a naruto rpg forum. It is based on 2000 years after naruto. The first 20 people to join can revive any clan or person they wish. Add your amount of money you have in signature. Everyone starts out with 3k.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ragnorok Exam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:17 pm

He waits in a field full of trees and lots of grass.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:19 pm

I walk to the field with my head high, full of confidence.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:33 pm

He looks at you with my sword tied around my waist with my blade's handle pointing from my left hip.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:36 pm

"Let's get the exam over." He looks over Nova's shoulder and see's Sky standing on top of a tree, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:39 pm

"As of what I know I don't hink you are ready to be taking a Chuunin exams." He flash steps infront of you with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:43 pm

"I am more ready than you think." In a flash I am behind him with my lightning whip around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:50 pm

He burst into water as Ragnarok realizes that it was a clone. I am falling above you face first grinning. "I'll kill you if you try that again."
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:45 pm

(wait, arent you a mod? tue said you arent suppose to be an examiner)
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:55 pm

(I"m an admin..funny thing is I'm your dad you just don't know it.)
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:00 pm

(well i do, the char. doesnt...yeah, i guess thats what you meant, wait but does your char. know?)
"Isn't this the chunin exams? Isn't the point of this to do stuff like that?"
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:27 pm

(Yep.)

He lands infront of you with his back in your face. "I'll say when the exams start but until then you need to prove to me that you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:33 pm

"Define ready."
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:37 pm

"Hmm lets see. Good enough, prepared...Ready. You aren't ready until you do this list of things." He hands you a paper that says wax on and wax off.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:48 pm

(huh? i dont get what you just posted)
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:54 pm

(move your left hand counter clockwise and your right hand clockwise at the same time)
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:59 pm

(thats easy!)
I do as I was told.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:09 pm

He flickers infrontof you and chps you in the neck. Your guard was to low for you to block it."Continue until you are able to block me."
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Oh this should be fun. I sarcastically thought to myself, I continued doing it, this time incorporated handsigns into it.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:23 am

"No hand signs.."
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:47 pm

I mutter in my breath, "Damn!" I then concentrate, focusing on my surroundings, ready for the next strike to come.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:57 pm

He picks up a rock and chunks it at you as he is examining your move. "Block it."
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:10 pm

I do a front flip, and kick the rock back, focusing my lightning chakra on my foot, causing lightning to surge through the rock, making it fly faster. The rock missed your head by about an inch.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:48 pm

I appear in front of you and knee you in the groin as you falied once again. "LIsten you dumb ass."
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:51 pm

I kick your knee sending you stumbling backwards, "You were saying?"
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:34 pm

(Dude I'm stronger faster and more better than you are so stop god mooding!)

I appear above you and slam my fist into your neck making you fall to ground roughly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ragnorok Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnorok Exam   Ragnorok Exam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnorok Exam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next