Naruto 2000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 2000

Naruto 2000 is a naruto rpg forum. It is based on 2000 years after naruto. The first 20 people to join can revive any clan or person they wish. Add your amount of money you have in signature. Everyone starts out with 3k.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sound 5 Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Kimimaro sits at the desk waiting for his teamates. "They should never keep me waiting."
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:16 pm

*walks in the doorway and bows than sits down, glaring about the room as usual*
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:41 pm

He gets up and walks over to you with a irritated manner on my face. "You should never keep me waiting..."
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:09 pm

im s-sorry kimimaru-s-san! *is nervous* i-it was-sn't my f-fault! that damn Jirobo! i told him to get his ass ready! see? h-he's s-st-still not here! *puts my arms protectively in front of me, like it will totally protect me from bones harder than refined steel* i-i got here fi-first didn't i??
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:23 am

He walks over to you and looks at you bedning down on his knees. "I have some use for you then...We will be bringing Lord Orochimaro back.."
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:41 pm

O.O bring back lord orochimaru?! how??!
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:56 pm

"Be using you..." He stands up and fixes his robe.
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:57 pm

... i must sacrifise myself...?
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:11 pm

He begins to chuckle. "I would never do that...But i will use you as bait.."
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:13 pm

what the hell do you mean?? ( not meant to be disrespectful. she's always cursing )
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:02 pm

He quickly turns around with our nsoes about 1 inch apart. "You don't trust me???"
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:24 pm

u-um of course kimimaru-san! but what do you mean by bait???
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:48 pm

"The which ever one of the 3 idiots comes first to save you will be sacrificed."
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:04 pm

saved??? from what? *gulps*

(( should i just RP for the sacrificed sound ninja? i don't think anyone's going to be them... ))
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:13 pm

OOC: Not to be rude but duhhhh

He grabs you by the neck and whispers into your ear. "The only reason I haven't killed you yet is because you still have use."
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:10 pm

ooc: well bleh! Razz you could have done it just as easily as me!

*is wide-eyed* ki-kimimaru-s-san!!!

-Kidoumaru walks in but then stops in his tracks when he see's you mad at me for some reason- ?!
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:32 pm

He pulls out a bone sword from his shoulder and holds it to your throat."Kidoumaro nice of you to show..."
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:42 pm

Tayuya: *rubs neck and watches from the corner of her eye*

Kidoumaro: !?! Kimimaru-san! what are you-
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:43 pm

He slashes kidoumaro in the chest and is about to slash him in the face. "you time is done..."
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:45 pm

kidoumaro: ?! -doesn't have time to react, just coughs up blood and watches with terror on his face-

tayuya: ..... ( this is for orochimaru-sama. better him than me. )
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:47 pm

He slashes kidoumaro in teh neck making him fall to teh ground. He throws a scroll to tayuya. "Read it then touch him."
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:49 pm

*reads the scroll out loud then touches kidoumaro's corpse*
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Kidoumaro's body tunrs into dust and then dust begins to turn into a tornadoe then stops forming into a body. "Hmmmm."
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:54 pm

O.O ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sound 5 Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound 5 Office   Sound 5 Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sound 5 Office
Page 1 of 1