Naruto 2000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 2000

Naruto 2000 is a naruto rpg forum. It is based on 2000 years after naruto. The first 20 people to join can revive any clan or person they wish. Add your amount of money you have in signature. Everyone starts out with 3k.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hokage's(aka Mizato's) office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

Hokage's(aka Mizato's) office Empty
PostSubject: Hokage's(aka Mizato's) office   Hokage's(aka Mizato's) office Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:05 pm

It was convienient that a Jonin was in my office at the time,(im just going to use hayate, he isnt going to be a real char. unless someone makes him...im only using him to round up the others)"Hayate, this is ergent, round up all of the jonin and chunin in the village and get them in my office for an emergency meeting.

(Hayate)
"Yes sir!" and he left to gather the jonin and the chunin.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's(aka Mizato's) office   Hokage's(aka Mizato's) office Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:02 pm

I return to see all of the people I called for in my office, "Hello everyone, I have a mission the Jonin and Chunin that are here, our information tells us that the Akatsuki and Sound 5 will attack all of the ninja villages in search of the demons, we have to be prepared, so all Jonin and Chunin, this will be an S-ranked mission, your missions are to either defend a demon or patrol the border, there will be 4-man squads, 3 Jonins/Chunins and 1 demon holder, the leftover Jonin and Chunin will patrol our border, watching for any sign of the Akatsuki or Sound 5 approching, demons, you are not to be without your Jonins/Chunins at anytime except for private restroom/bathing purposes, are we clear?"

"Yes sir!"Everyone said in unison.

I was satisfied at their answer, "Good, now DISMISSED!"
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's(aka Mizato's) office   Hokage's(aka Mizato's) office Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:11 pm

A man in a black hood walks in slowly.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's(aka Mizato's) office   Hokage's(aka Mizato's) office Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:22 pm

I turn to him and and smile calmly, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's(aka Mizato's) office   Hokage's(aka Mizato's) office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hokage's(aka Mizato's) office
Page 1 of 1