Naruto 2000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 2000

Naruto 2000 is a naruto rpg forum. It is based on 2000 years after naruto. The first 20 people to join can revive any clan or person they wish. Add your amount of money you have in signature. Everyone starts out with 3k.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Empty
PostSubject: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:47 pm

I cross my arms and tap my feet as I wait for him to arrive in the arena, where I was waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:05 pm

*I walk in slowly, my eyes closed and my arms also crossed over my long white robe*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:12 pm

"So you decided to show and play my little game ehy? This will be just like old times(we couldve known each other from when we were genin taking the chunin exams, we fought each other in the finals, I won but we both became chunins.alittle background info there for ya.). Tell me when and I'll start." I waited for him to get ready knowing he has to prepare before a battle.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:16 pm

*I stand there, with my head down, and waiting for HIM to attack* "why dont you remind me what happened in the genin exam?" * I still am crossed armed *
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:29 pm

"It was a chunin exams and to look back it was such a long time ago I kinda forgot, give me a second to jog my memory," Suddunly my clone comes up behind him with a kunai and says, "Looks like it was over before it even started."
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:13 pm

"is that all?" * i send a charge of lightning around me, destroying the clones. I draw a kunia and throw it at you, a bright yellow aura is around it. The kunia begins to make lightning copies of it self, together there are 14 blurs charging your way.*

Last edited by Sky Cloudz on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:15 pm

(dude when the clone dissapears so does the kunai!)
I jump up, make my own clones and get 2 of my clones ready, all of the others attack you with kunais and rasengans. The two clones come with me to a remote corner, we all do sage mode, and get a rasenshuriken ready.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:38 am

(there are 14...) * I quickly make a swirl of fire out of my hand and make it spin all over your clone, destroying it, I make 10 lashes of fire come at you. With my other hand, i make handsigns, and end it with a tiger seal. A yellow ball of aura forms on my palm, it lashes out with a ferce yellow whip at my other red aura. I slam them together and try my hardest to keep them together. I manage to have a ball of fire and lightning in the palms of my hands.*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:16 pm

(what does the there are 14 mean?)It was already too late, the rasenshuriken was finished, I deflect all of your attacks with the rasenshuriken and throw it at you.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:27 pm

*the shuriken distroys my whips, now the shuriken comes at me, I slam the mixed fire and lightning rasangan into your shuriken, it shatters and explodes right infront of me, i get slammed into a far back tree. My body turns lifeless, a blackish blue aura form around me. I slowly stand up, Channel my chakra into the palm of my hand, condensing the already condensed chakra. * "come, peregrin..." * a screech shutters everything around us. a peregrin swoops down towards me*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:43 pm

(who's peregrin?)
The rasenshuriken expands right before it blows up, causing you to get cut in the left arm, rendering it useless, for now.
I start to absorb more natural chakra.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:39 pm

* I let the demon peregrin take control of me, for a bit. I burst up with the speed of the peregrin, into the air with my wings. I fly almost out of your sight, but it only took, a second. I swoop down with the same speed, now with the force of gravity, I make handsigns, hundreds of clones, (yes hundreds, its a jutsu) darken the sky with a green aura, due to our chakra colors. we come at you, carrying the tiny, yet extreamly condensed chakra, waiting to unleashed the fatal blow*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:46 pm

(shadow clones or regular clones?)
I then call apon my own demon, the kyuubi, which is now willingly giving me its full power without taking control of me(only because it's weaker than Naruto's time) and I activate my cursed seal, lvl 2 for now. I grew 2 chakra tails, with me still in control I had full power over the chakra, I unleash a group of thousands(yes, thousands) of shadow clones and start to destroy off your clones.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:50 pm

(im still in the air, but w/e ) * MY clones slam down opon your clones, but right before, they shot their chakra at your clones, they ALL die, due to all the posts, i had been feeding it. Still the clones slam into the ground, some still holding the tiny chakra, as i planned them too. The clones all explode, a somewhat nuclear explosion happens right on you and your surriving clones*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:55 pm

(you still havnt answered my questions, oh and whoever said I was still near the stadium where the nuclear explosion happened?)
I especially made my clones so that once they are destroyed, they send out a blast of chakra that damages anyone who doesn't contain the kyuubi. Since all of the clones are destroyed, my clones make a nuclear explosion of their own, except with chakra. I watch in amusement from a place where no one except me knew about.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:59 pm

(I never said i was there either, lol) * I stealthly watch as the explosion happen* (IDK what clone it is, but it is just a clone that IS lightning) * I send a twister at the explosion from above, hoping i would get anything that is left.* *You hear this from everywhere, " Come meet me in the middle, and we will have a close combat fight"* * I come from hiding and fly to the middle*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:08 pm

"Since this is a nice, and friendly spar I will come out and fight close combat, but don't expect me to do this in a real fight," I also projected my voice, making it seem it comes from everywhere at once, "don't be startled by the smoke bomb, I don't like people finding my hiding places, it's been a habit since we were kids, you should know that," I throw a normal sized smoke bomb but it made a huge amount of smoke, I jump out from my hiding place, summon a clone, make a rasengen(the real original one, *cough* Sky Cloudz *cough*), and hit the floor with it, making the smoke go away, "ya like my trick?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:10 pm

"Is that supose to surprise me?" *I get into my stance and withdraw my wings. I then do a handsign and a aura of lightning surrounds my fists and legs* "bring it.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:34 pm

I pretended to look hurt, "But I was just being friendly and I was seriously asking if you like my trick," I then used my byakugan, "tell me when and we'll start the close ranged portion of our spar."
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:40 pm

(realize J didnt approve your byakugan) * I bow*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:06 pm

(yeah, he pmed me, he said it was ok)
I bow as well."You start when you are good and ready," I look up, "oh wait I just remembered something," 'I' create smoke and dissapear, turns out, it was really a shadow clone, I was actually at a weapons shop.

5 minutes later:
"Hey, did ya miss me? Sorry, I was shopping, my nin-tools were running out, I had to restock. So are you ready now?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:57 pm

"Watch where you step.. I barried some explosive tags around here." *I take a step forward and twist my leg up so that it hits the back of your head, where prosumily is your blind spot.*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:41 pm

I block the chakra points in his leg, "First off, we haven't agreed to start yet, second of all, that was pretty slow of you, and finally, you lied, there is no paper bombs, you just did that to try to distract me.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:25 pm

"first, yes we did. second, that was fast. third while you were out, i put out paper bombs around" * I the chakra point of MY Chakra is blocked. *
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:50 pm

(I the chakra point of MY chakra is blocked? what is it suppose to mean?)
"No, it was all a bluff, I did a scan, and found no paper bombs around, unless..."I jump up backwards and throw kunais with paper bombs and smoke bombs at him. Just as I activated my paper bomb, another paper bomb blew up where I was standing where I was standing seconds ago, "Very smart, putting the paper bomb under my feet so it would be hard for me to see," I take out a kunai,"first let's just agree that this portion of the spar is an all out taijutsu fight, no jutsus will be used, paper bombs included, weapons are allowed to be used. Smoke bombs and light bombs are allowed(i might think up of more later, ill tell you what they are if i think of more). Are the rules clear and agreed apon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next