Naruto 2000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 2000

Naruto 2000 is a naruto rpg forum. It is based on 2000 years after naruto. The first 20 people to join can revive any clan or person they wish. Add your amount of money you have in signature. Everyone starts out with 3k.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:53 pm

"what ever." *I wave a hand at the kunias and grab it.*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:56 pm

"Consider the ones I threw at you a gift from me.So are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:10 pm

"Why are you always asking that, just attack for god's sake." *I stand crossed arms*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:15 pm

(you still havent explained what you said meaned)
"Well it would be unfair for me to attack you unnoticed, you know I've always been a fairly fair person,"
I charge up and attack with a kunai. This would be an all out taijutsu spar, I couldn't hold back especially not to this guy, my speed was average right now, I would really need to speed it up, yet I couldn't use my cursed seal or my demon, what was there to do? Then it hit me.(you'll find out what happens after you post.)
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:20 pm

(ITs not my vampire chakra, lawl)
*I just stand there*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:27 pm

(continued from my previous post.)
I was so used to them I forgot all about them, I jump hurriedly onto one of the sides of the stadium, reach into my (unusually long) socks(or at least i think theyre socks) and take out two packs, i drop them to the floor and they create a large dust cloud: leg weights. I then reach into my [i forgot what they are called, the things some like ping pong players or something put on their wrists.] and pull out two more packs, i also drop them to the floor and they also make large dust clouds:arm weights.I didn't want to show off my speed yet so I went back to where I was at the speed I was a moment ago.
"Sorry, had to go take care of something, I didn't do anything like buy more weapons so you don't have to worry, ok now I'm ready."(the whole thing taking out the weights thing took like 1.5 minutes)
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:36 pm

*I just watch as you take off the lame weights* "*Yawns*" * I flap my wings to blow the dust away and withdraw them once again. I send the kunia in my hand above us, hundreds of yards in the air.* "still waiting..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:54 pm

"You really shouldn't underestimate me,"I activate my cursed seal level 4 turning me into mini-fox form, though I am still in control.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:59 pm

"so tired of this..." *I run at you, my vampire form starts to change my skin white, and makes me hundreds of times faster. I get 3 feet away from you and spread my wings suddenly so that i crash into you. * (can't dodge, make moments like , "i stab a kunia into your stomach, because you never saw the wings coming, plus in this form, im way faster then you.)
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:08 pm

He hit me pretty hard and sent me flying, I have to admit, he is much better than he was 8 years ago(just made up a number) I was about to counter attack when I saw a kid running towards us, "HEY SKY, I GUESS IT'S BREAK TIME, WE HAVE A GUEST."
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:13 am

*I was spinning around my legs into a round-house kick, but heard what he said and fell backwards.* "What the hell." *i turn around to where he was looking.* " Hey Ragnarok.. nice timing."
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:07 am

"I got news for you Sky, and you too Mizato, our spies have info that in 4 days, the akatsuki and the sound 5 are joining together to capture all of the demons in the villages, the kages in each village are having an emergency meeting, you guys should hurry and buy whatever you will need for this battle, I hear from some of the chunin and jonin that the akatsuki and the sound 5 are no easy buisness."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:55 am

I look at Sky, "Hey Sky, I guess our little spar is over."
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:28 pm

"hmm.I guess i have to preparing the citizens of cloud, come ragnarok," *a mist of lightning channel through us and quickly, like a wire, takes us back to the village*
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro Kaguya
Kaguya Leader
Kaguya Leader
Kimimaro Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:43 am

He follows secretly grinning as he has 2 bone swords in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:02 pm

I watched them off and then ran teleported(or like how kakashi dissapears) to my office.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:52 pm

*My lightning notices the extra weight and i stop us, not far from the village, in the forest. I Secretly did handsigns and let my genin go,* " Run ragnarok, RUN!" I whispered to him, I use a little of a teleportation lightning and send him 5miles away from me. I turn around, " Back for more?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Novakai instantly appears behind Sky as kimimaro disappears grinning. "I'm here as a replacement."
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:04 pm

"Does it look like i care?", I say as i keep making hand signs, increasing the jutsu's power and how wide it stretches. Force myself to turn into my vampire form, and failed. I then try to force my demon's power outward and surround my body, and failed. I stand there stunned. The demon is tring to break out of me, and by taking my curse seal powers away, it could easily finish me. So i dont just have to fight the boy infront of me, but the ex-god of speed. "No, NO!", i scream, this isnt fair! I told myself.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:08 pm

He grins as he pulls out his sword that has an ice blade. He grins as he does hand signs making a wolf appear around his blade. The blade is inside the wolf's stomach. My arm is the tail. The legs are wrapped around the blade as the head is on the tip."Kage Sky...I'm sorry you had to end like this."
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:18 pm

"you mean your end kido." I laugh, but suddenly feel a shock of pain as my heart beats slow, as a turtle, taking steps, one at a time...
I grin back at you, then i finally send out my special fusion jutsu. I end the hand signs and open my hands out wide. A bright yellow and blue light blinds me for a bit, due to its beauty. The dragon comes out of me and flys, circling me 10 times in 2 seconds, with it's 100feet serpent-like body. I pant hard, getting my heart to beat harder and faster. I do handsigns and use a jutsu that gets my chakra to regenerate due to the lightning around me, then a lightning strike comes down into me, not a powerful one, but it is enough to get me back. (Because lightning, when strucked on me when im low on chakra. there is this jutsu that lets me absorb the lightning and use it as my chakra.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:22 pm

I jump into the air and have my blade in a throwing position over my shoulder with both hands on the handle and fuse my Ice wolf with lightning to making a lightning current around my whole right arm. The lightning begins to shape into a spiral around my arm as I get closer.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:25 pm

My dragon sends millions of volts of lightning at you from its wings, arms, and mouth. I still continue to gain chakra from the last jutsu. The dragon then makes some volts of lightning to cover it and me and repell your charge.(the dragon is to strong for direct attacks, try range ones, or send things at it. its only one dragon, for now...)
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:31 pm

(My wolf blade is covered in lightning for a reason it can go through anything lightning)

My blade continues to come at you as you see the lightning you sent at it just gather up.The back on the blade has this massive ball of lightning on the end from all the gathering. I grin as I am doing hand signs. "I know all the lightning moves there is to know Kage Sky."
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:44 pm

I myself send a powerful wind into the blast my dragon is shooting at you, and that cant be blocked by lightning. I gather up more chakra from all the lightning around me. "Closed curcuit forbiden jutsu!" A current of lighting channels form me to my dragon and back to me, the dragon begins to feed ME chakra and im feeding it as well. I am still tring to break into the curse seal and demon chakra to end this fight. but its locked up by something, but i still dont know what. Now im at full power again, i make some handsigns and wait for the transformation to take its place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next