Naruto 2000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 2000

Naruto 2000 is a naruto rpg forum. It is based on 2000 years after naruto. The first 20 people to join can revive any clan or person they wish. Add your amount of money you have in signature. Everyone starts out with 3k.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:12 pm

A massive black dragon appears and destroys the water drong with a slash of its hand. It wraps around the air making its appearance into a moon.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:57 pm

My vampire dragon comes and bites the abyss dragon on its neck and lets the venom poison it. Your dragon slowly falls to the ground. It is faster then your dragon, it specializes in speed, the attacks, not so great. My vampire dragon spins it's tail around the abyss dragon before it bit it, so that would not escape.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:41 pm

My dragon dodges just in enough time as I smile when I finish my hand signs my dragon opens its mouth and a massive group of black ice spears shoot into your dragon at point blank range.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:01 pm

My dragon dodges the spears and grabs three with his hands and mouth, he throws two at your dragon and one at you. I do handsigns.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:04 pm

My dragon lands on the ground as I begin to do hand signs as my hand begins to glow yellow.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Sense you did not dodge the spear, u get a cut on your arm and the handsign is broken. My dragon shoots a wave of lightning at you, while i end my handsign and fire my arch angel form up. It's the last stage of my curse seal. The vampire form is now full, and i have almost no control of how powerful the jutsus and such are going to be. I shoot wind, fire and lightning bullets at you and your dragon, hundreds of them fly at you.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:21 pm

I make many walls of lightning that block us fromt the spears and bullets and yout lightning wave. The walls are destroyed as you stop doing things.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:05 pm

(the spear already hit, u neglected to block it the post before.) My wind bullet can go through your wall, wind can not be blocked. So u also get hit by that. My dragon flys down to me and opens it's mouth wide, as i still do handsigns.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:17 pm

I do a series of handsigns and summon a giant siberian tiger(the white kind) and send it to help Sky's Dragon while I rested and try to get more natural chakra(sage mode thing).
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:20 pm

dude you have hand signs for those bullets.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:37 am

(well that depends, if its his kekei genkai then its ok, like kimimaro's, you of all people should be very familiar with that, but if it's not, then...well he needs handsigns)
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:37 pm

(I ment my wind bullets, that i shot at you already could perce through your wall)
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:44 pm

He uses replacement and is gone with his dragon as a sudden hissing is heard from your dragons mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:51 pm

(dude I wrong Your post is deleted.You don't know where I am.)
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:00 am

(no, when you made that lightning wall, my WIND bullets already hit you, because wind cannot be blocked by lightning. And when that bullet hit your stomach your body felt a little off, and when you moved it hurt.)
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:24 pm

I did the handsigns for another summoning jutsu, I summon my band of dogs, they track down Tezuka and hold them down.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:14 pm

(event is closed, fights over. took to long to..)
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:02 pm

(kk, wow, noone comes on here anymore...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4