Naruto 2000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 2000

Naruto 2000 is a naruto rpg forum. It is based on 2000 years after naruto. The first 20 people to join can revive any clan or person they wish. Add your amount of money you have in signature. Everyone starts out with 3k.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:52 pm

I slam my blade into your stomach nearly missing your heart. "I won't kill you today but I might tomorrow." He kicsk you into a tree as my wolf attacks your dragon biting its neck not letting go. "
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:58 pm

(Relize that the wind attack blasted you away)
Sence the attack didnt occur, *Cough*. The blasts from my dragon is sending streams of lighting, with wind to make it go faster and make it more powerful.
I just sit there shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:46 pm

I hear some racket coming from the stadium where Sky and I just sparred, I left a note for Hayate(see Konaha for more info), and teleported to the stadium. I see Ragnarok standing in the middle looking lost, I asked him what happened and he told me everything, he then leads me to the place where Sky and a person I don't know if fighting, I came just in time to see Sky sink into a sitting position, he looked like he needed some help, I use the shadow clone technique and send a clone with a rasenshuriken at the mysterious person.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:41 am

I quickly stand up and destroy the clone cutting its hand off making the rasenshuriken fly at Sky. I then jump into the air summoning my lvl 3 Ice Wolf that about 10 feet tall top of his head to the ground. I jump on his back and we veciously ride to sky wiht ice all over the ground we touch and lightning gatherig in my blade.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:33 am

Again, I add another element into my dragon's roar. The blast is surrounding a mile radius of us with lightning, fire and wind blasts. The fire blasts are like meteors, the winds are like cyclones, and the lightning strikes are coming down even quicker. The draining of my body's energy and stanima forces my demon to come out of hiding, and with it, my curse seal power. My form immediately turns into vampire stage 3 and the aura of chakra is surrounding me. My Dragon's color and attacks turn a darker color and more compressed. Now my demon form comes out as well. The yellow peregrin shows it's 1000 tails out without hesitation. I LEAP into my lightning dragon. The dark aura of chakra is protecting me from the electicity, the demon's wings adds onto the already blue wings of my dragon. My dragon and i are now one, with 3 pairs of wings and almost unlimited chakra. I yell out my War cry and make my dragon fly at you and crush the puny wolf, sending you flying away.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:52 pm

I stare in awe as your dragon is distroying everything in a blink of an eye. I had saw your dragon and ran back here to see what happened. I too have a lightning dragon, lvl .5. I do hand signs and summon the baby dragon of the Lightning King Dragon. "Im here to help you Uncle!", I screamed, but the call was blown away by the cyclone's winds. I let the baby dragon run up to your dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:56 pm

I saw the baby dragon, and so did my King dragon. The King fly off course from killing novakai to the baby dagon's side, the two lightning dragons feeding each other lightning. So now the battle is me, my genin, and mizato vs novakai.

"Run Novakai, while you still have a chance of living.", I say in a loud tone, that made the cyclones sound like a squeek from a mouse, "or our dragons will kill you..". Right after i finished that sentence, a another dragon burstes out of my opened arms, The Wind King Dragon...
Another 100 feet of fun...
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:56 pm

I do a series of handsigns and summon gamabunta, the chief toad, "You can't leave me out of the fun!" I summon MY demon lvl 4(one of my favorite lvls) and activat MY cursed seal lvl 4 too, I use multishadow clone jutsu, creating about 100 clones of me and 100 clones of gamabunta, everyone is setting up for the Ultiment Rasenshuriken, "hey Novakai, if I were you, I would listen to Sky and run before we crush you into microscopic pieces."
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:02 pm

I grin slightly as I suddenly sprout wings from my back as I lift off the ground as you see dark blue aura form around me. My wolf disappears and suddenly reappears with 3 heads and about 20 feet head-ground. I pull out my ice wolf sword and I instantly appear infront of you slamming my sword into your heart making you hyperventalte and pass out as I am now covered in ice as my wolf combies with my making him in ice amror and me aswell. I flicker in front of the jerries and slash my blade in a circle killing everyone clone and mkaing the real jerry slam against a tree. I appear in front of ragnorok and slam my sword right through his throat. Killing him as everyone is donw and beat up.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:43 pm

I steer my dragons over to ragnarok before yoy got to him, your swourd gets broken in half because of my wind dragon. (MY dragon is almost unbeatable with physical attacks) You get knocked back from the impact and get a long cut on your arms. My dragons then swirl around each other, with ragnarok's bayby dragon. Finally, I summon the last and final King dragon, Fire. Once again a serpent like creature flows out of my opened arms and fly to the two already swirling dragons. They meet eachother at a end point and a explosion happens, Fire, wind , and lightning strikes down on the ground, but luckily for me, the lightning and wind shield is still around me. The result...
(Look at the dragon below my avatar) my perecious Vampire dragon, fused with all the elements i know.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:40 pm

(dude, not all of me are in a circle, so your thingy doesnt work.)
This guy was dangerous, and I wasn't taking any risks, I make 1/2 of my clones into Sky, 1/2 of the Gamabuntas into his dragons, and the rest of the me's and Gamabuntas as the original shape.

Last edited by Naruto Haters Shall Die on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Ragnorok is already dead and your can't break a sword like that
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:43 pm

I said my dragon was fast didnt i? With 6 wings, and me inside. The sword cant penetrate the dragon's armor.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:45 pm

(plus, i have a cheap thing to do that can save Ragnarok's life, but only once)
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:46 pm

do it after nova posts, he just commented.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:48 pm

(whats a nova post?)
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:49 pm

'WHO' else. now lets stop spamming
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok Seigaku

Ragnarok Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:58 pm

(spamming...)
I was saved by sky's dragon, and i quickly ran over into his shielded area, being carful of the meteors and lightning strikes. And with me, are my clones that mizako made to protect me. *Nova, post*
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:11 pm

I stand there grinning as I pull out my Abyss Blade. "The end is near." I point at Mizato and pop my neck and begin running at you.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:15 pm

I flicker over to mizako before he could make it over and send fire and lightning chakra into his rasagshuriken. The vampire dragon with me, it shoots out a barrier of fire out at Tezuka blocking his path.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:18 pm

I flicker just past the barrier making it land behidn me and slash ech clone as I begin to finish them off.
Back to top Go down
Sky Seigaku
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Sky Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:26 pm

(the real mizako is the one with the shuriken,) I keep sending chakra into it with one hand, and make handsigns to make a clones with the other, about 100 clones surround us and use lightning wave at you.(mizako's post)
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:06 pm

(has it been 10 post yet? *looks up* never mind)
My Ultiment Rasenshruiken was ready, most of my clones surround him, they do some handsigns and Tezuka is now immobilized in a swampish area(Earth Style: Dark Swamp), I toss my Ultiment Rasenshuriken at him, it expands and then explodes with all of the elemental chakra, Tezuka suddenly went limp, the battle was now over.
Back to top Go down
Tezuka Seigaku

Tezuka Seigaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:56 pm

I use replacemtn jutsu as mizato hit the log with the rasenshuriken and I am behind him doing hand signs and a sudden darkness begisn to cover the entire area. "Rise Masaharu."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Haters Shall Die
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Uzumaki Clan Leader
Naruto Haters Shall Die

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:49 pm

"Release!" Nothing happened, this was no ordinary genjutsu, this is more advanced, there is only one way to deal with this. I cut a very small and shallow on my arm, enough to bleed and hurt but not enough to cause any real, perminant damage, because of the self inflicted pain, the genjutsu was laid off and my cut got healed quickly by my demon. Where ever the hell he trained, he trained well, I did a series of handsigns, "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" A giant water dragon desends apon Tezuka and attacks him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz   Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizato vs. Sky Cloudz
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next